The newly developed, high-quality wireless Viecar ELM327 Wi-Fi OBDII/OBD2 scan tool is a small Wi-Fi interface with a 16 pin socket. It supports most OBD2 protocols, is able to read diagnostic trouble codes (generic and manufacturer specific) displaying the faults’ specific descriptions, as well as clear the trouble codes and turn the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) (“Check Engine” light) off. It operates through wireless Wi-Fi with any phone, tablet or head unit with an Android or iOS Operating system (works on Apple Devices) with appropriate OBD applications such as Torque and OBD Auto Doctor. The VGate iCar gives the fastest response time and connectivity of all ELM devices – great for displaying live vehicle parameters and data.
Sensor Data (Parameters) displayed by the Viecar ELM327 Wi-Fi:
The Viecar ELM327 Wi-Fi device allows you to read and monitor live vehicle sensor data (readable parameters are dependent on the vehicle). These parameters include: Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim, Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing Advance, Intake Air Temperature, Air Flow Rate, Absolute Throttle Position, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System status, and Fuel Pressure.
Protocols Supported by the Viecar ELM327 Wi-Fi:
The following is the list of protocols which are supported by the Viecar ELM327 Wi-Fi device. Connectivity to the vehicle’s ECU is dependent on what protocol it utilizes.
• 1.SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
• 2.SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
• 3.ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
• 4.ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
• 5.ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
• 6.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
• 7.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
• 8.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
• 9.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
• 1 x Viecar ELM327 Wi-Fi OBD2 Scan Tool
• 1 x Set of Connection Instructions
IMPORTANT Notes to Buyer:
• THE ELM327 WI-FI UNIT ONLY CLEARS ENGINE AND AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION DTC’s ON SUPPORTED VEHICLES, THUS DOES NOT CLEAR AIRBAG, ABS AND SERVICE INTERVAL TROUBLE CODES AND LIGHTS.
• Please contact us if you are unsure if it will work with your car; include your vehicle’s details (model, year, engine capacity and petrol or diesel) and we will promptly respond on whether or not it should work based on our source.