The newly developed, high-quality wireless Viecar ELM327 V2.1 OBDII/OBD2 scan tool is a small Bluetooth interface with a 16 pin socket. It supports most OBD2 protocols, is able to read diagnostic trouble codes (generic and manufacturer specific) as well as clear trouble codes and turn the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL – “Check Engine” light) off. It operates through Bluetooth using any phone, tablet or head unit with an Android operating system with appropriate OBD applications such as Torque and OBD Auto Doctor.
Sensor Data displayed by Viecar ELM327 V2.1:
The Viecar ELM327 V2.1 Bluetooth device allows you to read and monitor live vehicle sensor data (readable parameters are dependent on the vehicle). These parameters include inter alia: Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim, Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing Advance, Intake Air Temperature, Air Flow Rate, Absolute Throttle Position, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System status, and Fuel Pressure
The following is the list of protocols which are supported by the Viecar ELM327 V2.1 Bluetooth device. Connectivity to the vehicle’s ECU is dependent on what protocol it utilizes.
• 1.SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
• 2.SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
• 3.ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
• 4.ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
• 5.ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
• 6.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
• 7.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
• 8.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
• 1 x Viecar ELM327 V2.1 Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner Tool
• 1 x Software CD
• 1 x Set of Connection Instructions
IMPORTANT Notes to Buyer:
• THE ELM327 WI-FI UNIT ONLY CLEARS ENGINE AND AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION DTC’s ON SUPPORTED VEHICLES, THUS DOES NOT CLEAR AIRBAG, ABS AND SERVICE INTERVAL TROUBLE CODES AND LIGHTS.
• Please contact us if you are unsure if it will work with your car; include your vehicle’s details (model, year, engine capacity and petrol or diesel) and we will promptly respond on whether or not it should work based on our source.