Newest Multi-Vehicle Diagnostic Tool is a great universal diagnostic tool for cars and heavy duty vehicles
The latest version is V2.2014.
Multi-Language: English, Cesky, Dansk, Deutsch, Espanol, Francais, Greek, Hollands, Hungarian, Italiano, Norsk, Polish, Romania,Russian, Srpski, Suomen kieli, Svenska.
The newest version we have now is R2.2014. The firmware of our Multi-Vehicle diagnostic tool can be updated in future.
It is double boards PCB’s, stable construction and stable quality.
Description of Multi-Vehicle VCI:
MVDiag takes all the functionality and coverage of the Multi-Vehicle and transfers it onto a PC platform. Using the latest Bluetooth wireless technology, Faster diagnosis, supports diagnostics of approximately 54,000 vehicle systems on more than 4000 models from over 48 Vehicle Manufacturers. Full system coverage for BMW, VAG, Ford, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, Vauxhall, Rover, Fiat, Volvo, Mazda, Mercedes, Smart, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota, Hyundai….and more!
Feature of Multi-Vehicle VCI:
1. Firmware can be updated in future.
2. Keeping update (the newest one 2014 release 2).
3. New design and new Hardware for faster diagnose.
4. More the 4000 models from over 48 Vehicle Manufacturer. Include 85% European models.
5. Exceptional value for money – operates from an existing PC
Functions of Multi-Vehicle VCI:
1. Read & Erase Fault Codes & Diagnose All Systems (Petrol & Diesel Engine Management, ABS, Instrument panel, Climate control, Gearbox, Immobiliser, SRS, Multifunction (Central Body, Central Locking, Convenience Systems, Chassis, Infotainment, Lights, Navigation, Seats, Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems etc. – Vehicle Specific);
2. Look at Live Data, graphing and saving of live data;
3. Component Activation;
4. ECU Coding / Parameter Adjustments / Component Configuration (initialization of new components, particulate filter regeneration, Diesel Injector coding, TPMS etc.);
5. Intelligent System Scan – complete scan of all ECU (Engine Control Module) / ECM’s (Engine Control Modules) on vehicle platform, configurable by system;
6. Full Vehicle Information tree – allowing vehicle specific check of OBD (On Board Diagnostic) functionality without being connected to a vehicle – Customer reporting system – Direct Linking to Technical Data;
7. Service Light Reset and Service Interval Reset, including ‘BMW Condition Based Service’ reset and Fiat Stilo, VAG.Audi A6, A8 / VW Passat, – Electronic Handbrake, Piston reset for before and after brake service;
8. Mercedes E Class (211/230) De-activation and Activation of SBC (brake-by-wire) brake system, so that brakes can be serviced;
9. Peugeot Additive Tank Reset and Regeneration of Particle Emission Filters;
10. Renault Laguna II, Espace IV, Velsatis, Peugeot 607, 807 and Citroen C5 & C8 – Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems – Valve programming Diesel Injector Coding.
Packing List of Multi-Vehicle VCI:
1pc x Multi-Vehicle Main Unit (VCI)
1pc x 2014 release 2 CD
1pc x USB cable
1. Close anti-virus software and internet when you installing & using software.
2. Do NOT update it online