VCDS 17.1 Support Vehicle Application List:
Golf / Golf GTI / Jetta / Bora / Vento / Rabbit / Touran / New Beetle / Cabrio / Passat / Magotan / Touareg / & Phaeton / Polo / Santana / Sharan / Transporter / Eurovan / Winnebago Rialta / VW Corrado / VW Eos / Audi TT / Audi A3/S3 / Audi A4 / A4 / Cabriolet Convertible / S4 / RS4 / Audi A6 / 100 / A6 / Allroad / S6 / Ur-S4 / RS6 / Audi 200 / V8 / A8 / Audi S8 / Audi 90 / Cabriolet Convertible / Audi Q7 / Audi R8
This version includes support for up to 2017 model cars, and supports our new HEX-NET interface tool.
VCDS 17.1 Specifications:
A newly developed diagnostic software with full colour display screen.
Support System: Works with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8, both 32-bit and 64-bit, Does not support Windows 95, 98, 95, ME, as well as the NT4 operating system.
VCDS 17.1 Description:
1. Is fully compatible with all VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda models through the current model year, including models using a direct CAN connection for diagnostics.
2. Has a database of more than 14000 fault-codes and measuring-block texts.
3. Can use the new 7-Digit PIN/SKC codes to match new keys in all immobilizer equipped VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda models.
4. Allows you to view, log, and graph 3 groups of Measuring Blocks at once.
5. Can access all control modules which require proprietary VAG modes running the KWP-2000 protocols (2001+ Teves Mk.60 ABS, numerous 2002+ modules), KWP6000 (CAN) and/or KWP7000 (UDS).
VAG com 17.1 Functions:
Reset all service indicators (including 2014 and later Audi and VW)
Reads and clears all fault codes
Covers all modules including airbag, ABS, engine, gearbox, central locking etc.
Retracts late model handbrake for pad change
Throttle body adaptations.
VAG 17.1 cable New Feature:
1. Includes partial support for VW Crafter vans. Communications with all control modules; functions supported: Control Module ID and Advanced ID, Fault Codes (Read and Clear), Supported Codes, Security Access, and Adaptation. Other functions such as Measuring Values, Output Tests, and Basic Settings will be added in future versions.
2. New, more universal Airbag Coding Assistant.
3. New "Upload Debug/Log File" function in Applications Dialog.
4. Completely revised and expanded ROD (ODX) Data.
5. New USB Drivers. Now compatible with the latest PCs which use Fresco Logic USB3 chipsets.
6. Refactored DTC routines which interpret DTC data, including enhanced interpretation of status byte for DTCs in UDS modules.
7. New area to display additional info for Basic Settings.
8. Added data types 0B, 0D, 0F to Generic OBD-II Mode 9.
9. New version of LCode.
10. Revised and expanded Label Files.
11. Many other small fixes and improvements.
VAG 17.1 PC Requirements:
A computer running Microsoft Windows.
A Laptop, Netbook or Tablet computer is best, but a desktop PC can also be used.
VAG COM 17.1 diagnostic cable works with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
1pc x Vcds 17.1 diagnostic interface;
1pc x Vcds 17.1 software