Our WOVV™ Computer Diagnostic Processor (CDP) is a diagnostic tool used with a PC together with the powerful Pro Advanced Diagnostic software, making it a powerful and flexible tool for all vehicle shops, fleet owners, vehicle testing, road service, police and armed forces and workshops.
Our WOVV™ CDP is a quick and reliable diagnostic tool serving as a link between your vehicle and computer. It works on both old (OBD1) and new vehicles (OBD2).
Simply connect our WOVV™ CDP to the OBD (Onboard Diagnostic) port in the vehicle and it will communicate with the diagnostic software installed on your PC.
With the powerful Pro Advanced Diagnostic software, you are able to perform 75 brand specific diagnostics for passenger cars & light commercial vehicles, from 1996 onwards.
The diagnostic GENERIC EOBD of our Pro Advanced Diagnostic software is designed for the legislation based diagnostics, specially targeted for emission related fault codes.
Multiplexer function: 2xHS CAN (ISO 11898-2), SW CAN (SAE J2411), K/L (ISO 9141-2), VPW (J1850), PWM (J1850), RS485 (J1708), TTL and (SPI, analog in, 5volt out)
With the flight recorder function, you can record parameters in real time while you are driving and/or test driving5 your vehicle. During recording, you can, with a press of a button, highlight the specific error so that you can investigate & analyze the detected error at a later time. Our WOVV™ CDP is equipped with a built-in memory, thus removing the need to bring a computer. Memory card is not included in the package.
MULTI COLOUR INDICATOR
With the multi colour indicator on our WOVV™ CDP, you have full control of the diagnostic process. Different colours and sound communicates the status and the placement of the indicator allows you to see it from a far. For example, if the indicator alternates between blue and green of our WOVV™ CDP is in communication with the vehicle control unit.
CONNECTOR WITH LED LIGHT
To locate the diagnostic connector in the vehicle with ease, even if it located in a dark and inaccessible place, there is a LED on the 16-pin connector to help you along. The location and the design allow the light to function even when using the adaptor cable for vehicles without a 16-pin diagnostic socket.
VOLTAGE CHECK FUNCTION
When our WOVV™ CDP is connected to the vehicle, the unit will check the battery voltage of the vehicle and automatically adjusts itself to the vehicle voltage level of 12 or 24 volts. If the voltage gets too high or too low, our WOVV™ CDP will warn you with both sound and light and you will also be alerted through the battery icon in the diagnostic software.
Our WOVV™ CDP is equipped with a unique multiplexer technology, which allows it to be used on all types of vehicles, regardless of voltage levels and communication standards. For those vehicles that do not use the standard 16-pin connector, we offer a complete set of certified and customized OBD1 adapter cables and kits.
For most OBD functions, such as adjustments and programming, there are detailed instructions and help texts to assist you in your diagnosis work. You will find step by step information about prerequisites, preparation and implementation of various functions, making even the most complex function simple to perform.
1. Read & Erase Fault Codes & Diagnose All Systems (Petrol & Diesel Engine Management, ABS, Instrument panel, Climate control, Gearbox, Immobiliser, SRS, Multifunction (Central Body, Central Locking, Convenience Systems, Chassis, Infotainment, Lights, Navigation, Seats, Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems etc. – Vehicle Specific);
2. Look at Live Data, graphing and saving of live data;
3. Component Activation;
4. ECU Coding / Parameter Adjustments / Component Configuration (initialization of new components, particulate filter regeneration, Diesel Injector coding, TPMS etc.);
5. Intelligent System Scan – complete scan of all ECU (Engine Control Module) / ECM’s (Engine Control Modules) on vehicle platform, configurable by system;
6. Full Vehicle Information tree – allowing vehicle specific check of OBD (On Board Diagnostic) functionality without being connected to a vehicle – Customer reporting system – Direct Linking to Technical Data;
7. Service Light Reset and Service Interval Reset, including ‘BMW Condition Based Service’ reset and Fiat Stilo, VAG.Audi A6, A8 / VW Passat, – Electronic Handbrake, Piston reset for before and after brake service;
8. Mercedes E Class (211/230) De-activation and Activation of SBC (brake-by-wire) brake system, so that brakes can be serviced;
9. Peugeot Additive Tank Reset and Regeneration of Particle Emission Filters;
10. Renault Laguna II, Espace IV, Velsatis, Peugeot 607, 807 and Citroen C5 & C8 – Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems – Valve programming Diesel Injector Coding.
1pc x WOVV™ CDP
1pc x 2015 5.00.12 DVD
1pc Installation CD
1pc x USB cable
1. Close anti-virus software and internet when you installing & using software.
2. Do NOT update it online.
PLUS the following packages for FREE:-
HAYNES PRO 2016 Workshop Data Manual & STAKis 2015 Parts List Manual (Valued @ R 3 000.00)